WATCH: Toddler From Arabic-Speaking Family Stumps Experts With His Fluent English

Breitbart | 6/9/2018 | Staff
bab_ohhbab_ohh (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: http://media.breitbart.com/media/2018/06/english.jpg

TEL AVIV – A toddler from an Arabic-speaking Druze family in Israel’s north has been getting exposure on viral posts for his inexplicable ability to speak fluent English with a British accent, despite the fact that he’s never heard the language and his parents don’t speak a word of it.

O’Neal Mahmoud, 3.5, who was named after former NBA player Shaquille O’Neal and lives in the Druze town of Majdal Shams, didn’t speak until the age of 2, something that worried his parents and grandparents.

English - Terms - Dear - Oh - Goodness

Then all of a sudden he started speaking in fluent English, replete with terms such as “My dear” and “Oh my goodness,” according to family members and experts who were interviewed on Channel 10’s “Real Faces” in a Hebrew-language report about O’Neal.

Promos for the TV report promised that by the end viewers would believe in reincarnation, since that seemed to be the only plausible explanation for O’Neal’s peculiar native-tongue. Transmigration of the soul is central to the Druze faith.

Word

“I don’t understand every word, and sometimes I tell him, ‘Yes, okay’...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Breitbart
Wake Up To Breaking News!
"Those who stand for nothing fall for anything." - Alexander Hamilton