Fan who's seen Infinity War 45 times gets invited to Avengers 4

CNET | 6/9/2018 | Gael Fashingbauer Cooper
reantes (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://cnet3.cbsistatic.com/img/efe-YfebMwXnZMNVwNQAydi9KuQ=/670x503/2018/03/12/748d22bf-fc43-46d2-b57c-a16796f852f0/avengers-infinity-war-wakanda-standoff.jpg

YouTuber Nem can probably tell you everyone in this photo in order with his eyes closed.

Avengers: Infinity War has earned $1.9 billion worldwide. A chunk of that has come from one man.

Tony - Nem - Mitchell - Rapper - Gamer

Tony "Nem" Mitchell, a rapper, gamer and YouTuber, has seen the Marvel movie 46 times as of Friday.

Is he sick of it? "No! Not in the slightest!" he told CNET in an email. "I am totally enthralled with this film from start to finish." And by now, he knows it well. "The other night I tried to recite the dialogue to a friend (my signed Stan Lee figurine), and I got about 33 percent of the way into the movie," he said. "But if I'm actually in the theater, I can mouth the entire movie word-for-word right along with the film."

Mitchell - Theater - Trips - Twitter - Photos

Mitchell has been chronicling his theater trips on Twitter, complete with photos.

About three times a week Mitchell sees the film twice in the same day, other days he just goes once a day.

Days - Theater - Day - Showings

"Maybe one of these days I might stay in the theater all day and watch all of the showings," he said.

His wife accompanied him for the first three showings, then he started going alone.

OK - Kids - Boys - Happens - End

"Just recently we decided that it was OK for the kids to see it," he said. "My boys loved it, but my 9-year-old said she hated it. She cried because you-know-what happens at the end."

The ante was officially upped on Thursday, when Imax gave Mitchell 50 free tickets so he could continue his streak.

Directors - Joe - Anthony - Russo - Mitchell

And even better than that, directors Joe and Anthony Russo told Mitchell they'd get him a free ticket to the Avengers 4 premiere in 2019. They've also invited Mitchell and his family...
(Excerpt) Read more at: CNET
Wake Up To Breaking News!
Tagged: