Taylor Swift captivates the crowd in a heavily-sequinned bodysuit and fishnet tights as she kicks off the European leg of her Reputation Stadium Tour in Manchester

Mail Online | 6/9/2018 | Rianne Addo For Mailonline
Click For Photo: http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/newpix/2018/06/09/00/4D10924A00000578-0-image-a-232_1528501855641.jpg

Click For Video: http://video.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2018/05/21/200046445332117830/1024x576_MP4_200046445332117830.mp4

She's proven to maintain her incredibly hard work ethic as she launched her six-month tour in Arizona last month.

And Taylor Swift preserved her show-stopping stage presence as she performed at Manchester's Etihad Stadium for her first U.K. show as part of her Reputation Stadium Tour on Friday evening.

Bad - Blood - Hitmaker - Venue - Statement

The Bad Blood hitmaker, 28, commanded the venue as she was clad in a statement one-shoulder one-piece, which was embellished with shimmery sequin details throughout.

Giving a peek at her toned pins and slender physique, the award-winning singer slipped into a pair of sizzling fishnet tights, which she tied in with a pair of patent thigh-high boots.

Look - Me - Do - Eyes - Make-up

The Look What You Made Me Do songstress ensured all eyes were on her as she wore glamorous make-up, including heavy strokes of foundation, winged eyeliner and vixen dark red lipstick.

Taylor translated her lively persona into the hair department as she wore her blonde tresses in vivacious curls, paired with her signature full fringe.

Intensity - Performance - Singer - Array - Sultry

Elevating the intensity of her performance, the singer was accompanied by an array of sultry back-up dancers, who showcased their impressive skills as they took to the prestigious stage.

Taylor proved to be in good company as she was supported by Havana's Camila Cabello, and Fancy singer Charli XCX.

Fifth - Harmony - Star - Pulses - Monochrome

The former Fifth Harmony star, 21, set pulses racing as she wore a monochrome ensemble, which featured a pair of skimpy lace-up shorts, a striped corset with sheer balloon sleeves, and an eccentric bow tie.

Camila styled her glossy brunette locks into voluminous waves, while enhancing her radiant complexion with heavy eyeliner and nude lipstick.

Lithe - Legs - X - Factor - Star

Flaunting her lithe legs, the X Factor star paraded her petite frame around the stage as she sung her chart-topping hits, including Never Be The Same and Real Friends.

Meanwhile, I Love It singer Charli, 25, wowed the crowd in her eccentric PVC bottoms, tied...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!
"Tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive." C.S. Lewis