Kaia Gerber sports western-inspired outfit as she walks the runway for Saint Laurent Resort 2019

Mail Online | 6/7/2018 | Dailymail.com Reporter
Click For Photo: http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/newpix/2018/06/07/05/4CFFE7D000000578-0-image-a-333_1528345982237.jpg

She's one of the hardest working models at the tender age of 16.

And Kaia Gerber was back on the runway Wednesday as she modeled the new Saint Laurent Resort 2019 range at Liberty State Park in Jersey City.

Daughter - Cindy - Crawford - Rande - Gerber

The daughter of Cindy Crawford and Rande Gerber was pictured strutting her stuff in a western inspired ensemble.

Kaia was front and center as she led the models down the catwalk in black pants, a white lace-up shirt and embellished blazer.

Look - Hat

Her look was topped off with a black wide-brim hat.

Watching from the front row was British supermodel Kate Moss, 44, who wore a plunging black dress as well as Hollywood star Julianne Moore, 57 who opted for all black.

Teen - Watches - Charm

The teen recently revealed she wears Omega watches as her 'lucky charm'.

The model is partnering with the Swiss luxury watchmaker, thereby following in the footsteps of her mother Cindy Crawford, who first teamed up with the brand 20 years ago, and Kaia loves wearing her Tresor watch from the collection because it reminds her of her family, including dad Rande Gerber and brother Presley Gerber.

Kaia - 'I - Tresor - Day

Kaia said: 'I wear the Tresor every day - and I actually have my own one so for once don't...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!
No matter where you go, there you are.