Drunk hipster is fired from his job as a realtor after being recorded hurling racist slurs at a Hispanic man and a black bouncer outside a Brooklyn nightclub

Mail Online | 6/4/2018 | Dailymail.com Reporter
brunodeuce44 (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/newpix/2018/06/04/02/4CE3E3E600000578-0-image-a-40_1528075958591.jpg

Click For Video: http://video.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2018/06/03/8241814553993853555/1024x576_MP4_8241814553993853555.mp4

A hipster realtor from Brooklyn was caught on camera yelling racist insults at a black bouncer and Hispanic man in the early hours of Friday morning.

Chris Giardina, 29, was filmed by a bystander after being thrown out of a bar in the Bushwick area of the city.

Giardina - Minute - Clip - Estate - Agent

Giardina loses his cool early-on in the six minute long clip and as the estate agent can be heard using the n-word at a bouncer and various other expletive-laden epithets - all while the Hispanic man continues to film the entire meltdown.

'Touch me again you f****** n*****,' Giardina can be heard shouting.

Bouncer - Goading

Incredibly the bouncer remains calm despite the goading.

He then turns to the man shooting the footage and starts unleashing further vitriol against Latinos: 'Yeah I said it, 'cause he's punching me you f****** s***!'

Giardina - Boston - Phone - Police - Doorman

Giardina, who is originally from Boston, appears to be on the phone summoning the police and encouraging them to arrest the doorman claiming he was punched by him after leaving through the wrong door of the venue The House of Yes on Wyckoff Avenue.

'Get a cop here now or I'm going to end up burying this black guy,' Giardina threatens.

'I - Bouncer

'I will bury you,' he then continually shouts at the bouncer. 'You hit me in the...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!
The American Government, working tireless for everyone, except Americans.