Furious father-of-four blasts lack of baby changing tables in men's restrooms after being forced to do his daughter's diaper on the FLOOR

Mail Online | 6/2/2018 | Matthew Wright For Dailymail.com
camkizzlecamkizzle (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/newpix/2018/06/02/03/4CD5C44900000578-0-image-a-9_1527908295712.jpg

A concerned father's Facebook post last Saturday complaining about the lack changing stations in a men's restroom, has quickly gone viral with mom's and other dad's voicing their own diaper changing grievances.

In a post that has been shared just over 143,000 times and has 63K reactions, 33-year-old Chris Mau shared that he had been taking a walk with his 8-month-old daughter Kali when she began crying.

Mau - Family - Playground - Restaurant - Kali

Mau and his family went into an indoor playground at a restaurant, realizing that Kali needed a diaper change, in hopes of using the changing facilities.

But Mau would soon discover that the men's restroom didn't have a changing station at all in the tightly cramped bathroom.

'I - Ignorance - Facility - Kali - Choice

'I was immediately frustrated with the ignorance of the facility and with Kali crying I had to make the hard choice between either making her wait until we found a facility that had a changing station, or ease her discomfort and change her in the bathroom anyway,' Mau said in a post he wrote for Love What Matters.

With no other choice, Mau went on and set up shop in the bathroom, which he adds was not the most sanitary.

'So - Towel - Stall - Mind - Situation

He added: 'So I grabbed the towel, laid it out and changed her in the stall, all while my mind raced at how unnecessary and preventable this entire situation is.'

For the father of four, the lack of changing stations...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!
It had only one fault, it was useless.