Man stabbed to death in one of London's poshest neighbourhoods after 'refusing to give money to youths'

mirror | 5/31/2018 | Staff
Mandyixus (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://i2-prod.mirror.co.uk/incoming/article12625666.ece/ALTERNATES/s1200/BPP_MDG_310518MIKA_4139JPG.jpg

A man was stabbed to death in one of the poshest neighbourhoods in London after reportedly refusing to give a group of youths money.

The victim, believed to be in his 40s, was found with multiple knife wounds at around 10.20pm on Cathcart Road, Kensington last night.

Scene - Millionaire - Row - Efforts - Police

He was pronounced dead at the scene - also known as millionaire's row - despite the efforts of police and London Ambulance Service paradmedics.

by Taboola Sponsored Links

Murder - Capital - Knife

It is thought to be the 67th murder in the capital so far in 2018 as the knife epidemic continues.

Witness Khaled Ahmed, 26, was driving his Audi RS7 when he came across the scene as emergency services were arriving at about 10.20pm.

Business - Management - Undergraduate - Westminster - University

The business management undergraduate at Westminster University said: “I saw him on the floor, I saw a dead body on the floor so I parked up.

“I was with my girlfriend and we were just driving past.

Blood - Floor - Blood - Way - Corner

"First I saw blood on the floor and followed the blood all the way around a corner.

“I recorded it on my phone all the way to the scene and there was armed police, ambulance and I stood by.

Blood - Pavement

“The blood was on the pavement - he must have been running on it.

“There was an Indian Deliveroo driver and a few neighbours there.

Front - Police - Police

“I’m in front of the police and I could hear them speaking to police.

"They were saying how the folks got out of the car and chased him down the road and that’s when the stabbing happened and he turned to the corner of the Cathcart Road and he stood still and then collapsed.

Proper - Witness - Man - Army - Shorts

"There was one proper witness - a man in Army shorts, he was from the Army too. He said they barged the man into him and saw everything.

“The ambulance they operated - they opened his chest and put hands to...
(Excerpt) Read more at: mirror
Wake Up To Breaking News!