Click For Photo: http://www.tvovermind.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/05/60659569.jpg
Saved by the Bell just celebrated an anniversary. It has been 25 years since Zack, Screech, Lisa, Slater, Jessie, and Kelly graduated from Bayside High School. The show has lived on in reruns and has more and more fans checking out the wild antics of Mr. Morris and crew. In honor of the anniversary, we are sharing our 25 most favorite quotes from the show that made us believe high school was cooler than it actual was in real life.
1. Zack: You know, I’ve finally found out the best thing about high school, once you graduate you don’t have to come back.
Zack - Mr - Belding… - Life - Students
2. Zack: Mr. Belding… quick, you gotta help me. My life is being threatened by one of your students.
Mr. Belding: Just one? You’re losing your touch.
Lisa - Linda - Winda
3. Lisa: If you don’t get rid of Linda, I’m gonna throw her out the winda.
4. Mr. Belding: Young lady, the Men’s Room is one of the few doors that education should NOT open for you!
Jessie - Slater - Women - Movement
5. Jessie: Slater, haven’t you heard of the Women’s Movement?
Slater: Sure. Put on something cute and MOVE it into the kitchen.
Zack - Screech - Body - Science
6. Zack: Screech even sold his body to science.
Jessie: Yeah, they gave him twenty dollars to take it back.
Slater - Pills
7. Slater: These pills are dangerous!
Jessie: Yeah, so’s geometry.
Jessie - Scared
8. Jessie: I’m so excited. I’m so excited. I’m so… scared.”
9. Kelly: Jessie, let’s go to the Lost and Found.
Kelly: Because you’ve lost it.
Zack - School - Classes - Way
10. Zack: I like school. It’s just too bad classes get in the way.
11. Lisa: Girl, if I were Leslie I woulda slapped you until my hand hurt, and then I woulda slapped you for making it hurt.
Wake Up To Breaking News!