Kylie Jenner flaunts her flat post-baby tummy... after showing off romantic neon artwork in her house

Mail Online | 5/27/2018 | Sameer Suri For Dailymail.com
finter (Posted by) Level 4
Click For Photo: http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/newpix/2018/05/27/19/4CAF549700000578-0-image-a-44_1527445744109.jpg

My first and last comment.

A post shared by TIM CHUNG (@timmm.c) on

She gave birth to her daughter Stormi in February.

And on Sunday,Kylie Jenner looked incredible as she showed off her post-baby body in a black cropped tank top.

Reality - Star - Mirror - Selfie - Instagram

The 20-year-old reality star posed for a mirror selfie which she shared to Instagram with no caption.

Teaming the skimpy top with baggy jeans, the dark-haired beauty looked in amazing shape.

Kit - Colossus - Fans - Glimpse - Home

The lip kit colossus also gave fans a glimpse of her home decor, including a couple of eye-popping neon signs with loved-up messages.

When she fired up her Insta Stories on Sunday, she showed her following a neon sign reading: 'The Kiss Was Beautiful' over a fireplace.

Blue - Neon - Sign - Wall - Read

A bright blue neon sign on another wall read in cursive: 'I Can't Believe How much You Loved ME,' and was double-underlined.

Kylie, who welcomed her baby with her now 26-year-old boyfriend Travis Scott, also offered a glimpse at some personal items, including a Chanel snowboard cover.

Items - Display - Baby - Piano - Lid

One of the items on display was a white baby grand piano that featured a clear lid and clear legs. A couple of abstract paintings hung on the wall behind it.

The Keeping Up With The Kardashians cast member, who starred in a spin-off reality series called Life Of Kylie for one season before getting pregnant, also showcased a row of matching paintings arranged across one wall.

Painting - Gold - Butterfly - Stripe - Middle

In each painting, a gold butterfly with a colored stripe stood in the middle of a heart - but the color of the stripe, heart and backdrop changed with each rendition.

A day earlier she was out for a morning hike - which she of course documented for her...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!
I find it extremely funny when people keep voting and expecting the government to change!