'Wake up': Parents of boy, 17, who was stabbed in the street release harrowing photo of their son connected to tubes and fighting for his life in hospital - as a warning to other teenagers carrying knives

Mail Online | 5/27/2018 | Dianne Apen-sadler For Mailonline
joyy (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/newpix/2018/05/26/16/4CA651C600000578-0-image-a-61_1527348966662.jpg

The parents of a stabbed teenager left fighting for his life have released a harrowing image of their son in hospital while urging youngsters who carry knives to 'wake up'.

Ross Hedley, 17, was rushed to Queen's Medical Centre in Nottingham after being seriously injured during the attack in the early hours of Friday morning.

Father - Colin - Hedley - Fears - Time

His father, Colin Hedley, has spoken out about his initial fears that the next time he saw his son 'could be in the morgue' after he was admitted to intensive care yesterday.

Mr Hedley said: 'I sat in a waiting room for the longest four hours of my life yesterday with his mum.

Anything - Life - Parent - Teenager - Parent

'I've never been as scared of anything in my life. No parent should ever have to see their teenager like this, no parent should have to worry every time their kid goes out the door.

'So to all you teenagers that think...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!