Review Night!

Growing Kids Ministry | 5/26/2018 | Lindsey
itsdonaldk (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://i1.wp.com/www.growingkidsministry.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/05/Ch43-Final-Instructions-Bible-reading-shutterstock_24300964.jpg?fit=1000%2C721

Recently, we had a review night with the kids and since I’m always looking for fun and creative ways to review with kids, I thought you might be too! Here’s what we did:

Step #1:

Create - Questions - Lessons - Lessons - Questions

Create questions from your recent lessons. Many lessons have review questions at the end, so this might be a fairly easy job. Write the questions down on index cards and hang on wall.

Step #2:

Divide - Teams - Ages - Everyone - Shot

Divide kids up into teams. We tried to keep the ages mixed up so everyone had a fair shot at winning. Kids were allowed to talk together to come up with a team answer. Give each team a mini-dry erase board (or one of these amazing things) as well as a dry erase marker.

Step #3:

Kind - Random - Point - Generator - Night

Get some kind of random point generator. For this particular night — we used a plinko board. In the past, we have also used an online point spinner. There’s a lot of different ways you can do this part of the game — the random points (as opposed to a specific number of points tied to each question) keeps kids on their toes.

Step #4:

Pick - Question

Pick any random question and read it out loud....
(Excerpt) Read more at: Growing Kids Ministry
Wake Up To Breaking News!
Tagged: