'Predatory' female publishing manager, 31, 'followed drunken woman colleague into pub toilet and sexually assaulted her'

Mail Online | 5/25/2018 | Richard Spillett, Crime Correspondent For Mailonline
HelloimMe (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/newpix/2018/05/24/16/4C9610A200000578-0-image-a-15_1527175154076.jpg

A female manager at a publishing firm followed a drunken woman colleague into a pub's toilet and sexually assaulted her in a cubicle, a court heard.

Senior manager Lumiere Chieh, 31, insists the encounter at The Sea Horse pub near the company's central London office was consensual.

Complainant - Inner - London - Crown - Court

However, the complainant told Inner London Crown Court: 'I have had flashbacks of her putting her hand down my pants. I think I was too drunk to consent.'

Chieh, of Hammersmith has pleaded not guilty to one count of sexually assaulting the woman on April 28, last year.

Incident - Company - Industry - Leader - Field

The incident resulted in her being sacked from the company, an industry leader in the educational field.

The complainant said she was sitting on the toilet when she suddenly became aware of Chieh standing in front of her.

Defendant - Woman - 'nod - Cubicle - Complainant

However, the defendant insists the woman gave her a 'nod' to enter the cubicle and when she kissed her the complainant kissed her back.

'I suddenly became aware of what was happening, that we were kissing,' said the woman. 'I remember my trousers being down and her hand being there.'

When asked if...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!