Aaron Hernandez's 'widow' is pregnant with another man's baby claims former teammate of the Patriots star who hanged himself in prison

Mail Online | 5/25/2018 | Chris Spargo For Dailymail.com
ziggy1023 (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/newpix/2018/05/22/21/4C895C5B00000578-0-image-a-72_1527019607763.jpg

Click For Video: http://video.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2017/04/19/3851182322882555944/1024x576_MP4_3851182322882555944.mp4

The former fiancee of Aaaron Hernandez is pregnant with another man's baby according to a report in People.

An unnamed individual who played college football with Hernandez at the University of Florida said he believes the child Shayanna Jenkins is carrying was fathered by another man and not artificial insemination.

Hernandez - News

He also said Hernandez would be so happy with the news.

'Aaron had demons; we all know that,' said the man.

Daughter - Boy - Sister

'But he really was devoted to his daughter. Boy, did he love her. I think he’d be very glad to know that she was going to have a little sister.'

Jenkins announced on Tuesday that she is pregnant with her second child.

'Many - Miracle - Time - Process - Post

'Many of you have had speculated that I may be expecting another miracle which is very accurate , I wanted to take time and process and post when I was ready to. I wanted to have a moment for myself alone with my daughter,' wrote Jenkins.

'We are beyond excited about the new addition and chapter we will soon begin.'

News - Baby - Months - Hernandez - Jail

News of the baby comes 13 months after Hernandez was found dead in his jail cell after hanging himself.

Jenkins took the football player's surname in the months before his death and the two had been engaged for years, leading to speculation they had been married prior to his suicide.

Jenkins - Mention - Baby - Father - Engagement

Jenkins makes no mention however of the baby's father, and she was still wearing the engagement ring that Hernandez gave her in a photo from April 1, and in a throwback picture a few days prior wore a Patriots jersey with Hernandez's number that said 'WIFEY.'

'I couldn’t be a luckier woman to have such a perfect little girl that’s prepared to become the best big sister , and even more blessed to welcome another baby girl to our home,' said jenkins in her post....
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!
It just doesn't get bettere than this...