Donald Trump Elevates Conspiracy Theory To Government Plot On White House Lawn

Deadline | 5/23/2018 | Lisa de Moraes
Click For Photo: https://pmcdeadline2.files.wordpress.com/2018/05/ap_18143604080378.jpg?w=605

After a major morning Twitter dump, President Donald Trump proudly declared to reporters on the White House lawn that “they”are now calling “Spygate” his campaign to discredit Robert Mueller’s investigation into Russian election meddling.

“We now call it ‘Spygate.’ You’re calling it ‘Spygate,'” Trump beamed inaccurately, on the South Lawn.

Master - Media - Manipulation - News - Conferences

The master of media manipulation held another of his tantalizing impromptu news conferences as he walked toward Marine One, heading to an event in New York where he said he plans to regale the crowd with more stories about the MS-13 gang. White House is calling it an immigration event. Same thing, in Trumpworld.

Not wasting time, one off-camera reporters asked what proof Trump had as to his claims his campaign was spied on by the FBI.

Question - Trump

It was exactly the question Trump had hoped for.

“All you have to do is look at the basics and you’ll see. It looks like a very serious event. But we’ll find out,” Trump began.

Tomorrow - Meeting - Trump - GOP - Hero

Turning to tomorrow’s meeting between Trump’s GOP “hero” Devin Nunes and intelligence officials, Trump said, “When they look at the documents, I think people are going to see a lot of bad things happened. I hope it’s not so, because if it is, there’s never been anything like it in the history of our country. I hope — I mean, if you look at Clapper, he sort of admitted that they had spies in the campaign, yesterday, inadvertently. But I hope it’s not true. But it looks like it is.”

Take away the “I hope it’s no so” gag and you’ve pretty much got House Intel Chair Nunes talking points to the world after tomorrow’s meeting, in which he and Oversight Chair Trey Gowdy will meet with senior Justice Department, FBI and intelligence officials about demands for...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Deadline
Wake Up To Breaking News!