Social media users rally support for Tomi Lahren after drink is thrown at her

TheHill | 5/23/2018 | Avery Anapol
Emzah92 (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: http://thehill.com/sites/default/files/lahrentomi_100517getty.jpg

Social media users defended Fox News contributor Tomi Lahren after a woman threw a drink at her at a Minneapolis restaurant.

TMZ reported that a woman threw a glass of water at Lahren, unprovoked. A viral video of the incident and of someone shouting obscenities at Lahren prompted even liberal figures to come to her defense.

Kathy - Griffin - Someone

Comedian Kathy Griffin, a liberal, said that she doesn’t “think it’s cool” to physically confront someone you disagree with.

“I couldn’t disagree more with Tomi Lahren, but I don’t think it’s cool to resort to physical actions to make your point,” Griffin tweeted. “The first amendment is a beautiful thing — use it.”

TomiLahren - Actions - Point

I couldn’t disagree more with @TomiLahren, but I don’t think it’s cool to resort to physical actions to make your point.

Andy Lassner, an executive producer of “The Ellen Show,” said that while he “detests” Lahren, throwing a drink at her “crosses the line.”

Racist - Shtick - Drink - Face - Something

“I think she’s terrible,” he tweeted. “I think she’s racist. I think her shtick is dumb. However, I don’t think throwing a drink in her face is something to be celebrated.”

Been thinking about it.

I know many will disagree, but here’s how I feel.

I detest @TomiLahren.

I think she’s terrible.

I think she’s racist.

Shtick

I think her shtick is dumb.

However, I don’t think throwing a drink...
(Excerpt) Read more at: TheHill
Wake Up To Breaking News!