Fears grow for missing private school pupil, 15, who may have disappeared over claims he cheated after getting 100% on an exam

Mail Online | 5/22/2018 | Zoie O\
tanikaki (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/newpix/2018/05/21/18/4C81CBC400000578-0-image-a-6_1526922067915.jpg

A teenager has been missing for four days after being dropped off at school sparking fears over his safety.

Police in Coventry are searching for Abhimanyu Chohan, 15, who may have taken off over fears he would be in trouble at school.

Achiever - Marks - Test - Officers

The high achiever recently scored full marks on a test and believed he may be accused of cheating, officers said.

He has not been seen since being dropped off at King Henry VIII Independent School in on Friday May 18, by his mum.

Abhimanyu - Clothes - School - CCTV - BP

Abhimanyu changed his clothes and walked out of school, CCTV by the BP garage on the A45 Fletchamstead Highway in the city has shown.

Dad Varinder Chohan, 46, said: 'We just want him back safe, this is so unlike him. He's a bit of a high flyer, he's a smart kid but he's not street wise.

Trouble - Marks - Mock - Paper

'We're worried he may have though the was in trouble because he got top marks on a mock exam paper.

'We think he might have seen the paper beforehand but we're not sure exactly what happened.

Trouble - Trouble

'But he was worried he might get in trouble because he's never been in trouble before at all.

'I think he just panicked and took off but its been four days now and we are worried sick.

'He - Mum - Start - Day

'He hugged his mum at the start of the day and then walked off, we've searched everywhere for him.'

Speaking to CoventryLive, Abhimanyu's mum Navneet, 43, said that her son only turned 15 a week or so ago and 'was so happy'.

'I

She said: 'I dropped him off and he must have then changed. I dropped him of at 8.17am and he was...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!