Five women sue USC for failing to act when longtime gynecologist, 71, sexually abused them and made vulgar comments about their genitalia under the pretext of medical care

Mail Online | 5/22/2018 | Afp
princia (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/newpix/2018/05/22/06/4C8416E600000578-0-image-a-24_1526966078638.jpg

Click For Video: http://video.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2018/05/16/6427247712774082289/1024x576_MP4_6427247712774082289.mp4

Five women filed lawsuits on Monday alleging that a doctor who worked at the University of Southern California for nearly three decades sexually abused them and that the school failed to address the misconduct.

The two civil lawsuits filed in Los Angeles Superior Court list in graphic detail years of alleged abuse by George Tyndall, who worked as a gynecologist at the university's Student Health Center until he retired last year.

Women - Lawsuits - Tyndall - Hand - Wrist

One of the women, who were not identified in the lawsuits, alleges that Tyndall forced his entire hand and wrist into her **** while examining her during an appointment in 2003 and made vulgar comments about her genitalia.

Another woman details how Tyndall, 71, groped her breasts and leered at her on her first appointment with a gynecologist in 2008.

Breasts - Tyndall - Hands - Front - Plaintiff

'Just before groping her breasts, Tyndall would lecherously rub his hands together in front of plaintiff ... and would say "I just want to get them warm for you",' according to the lawsuit, copy of which was obtained by AFP.

The lawsuits allege that the university failed to act against Tyndall despite complaints being filed as early as 2000.

School - Probe - Supervising - Upset - USC

They say that the school only launched a probe in 2016 after a supervising nurse upset at USC's inaction reported him to the campus rape crisis center.

'Rather than addressing and properly...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!