REVEALED: Playboy centerfold model PUSHED her son, 7, to his death from the 25th floor penthouse of a Manhattan boutique hotel before jumping behind him in shocking murder-suicide

Mail Online | 5/22/2018 | Ariel Zilber;Minyvonne Burke For Dailymail.com;Ashley Collman For Dailymail.com
fufu-fefefufu-fefe (Posted by) Level 4
Click For Photo: http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/newpix/2018/05/22/02/4C83230C00000578-0-image-a-13_1526951458983.jpg

Click For Video: http://video.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2018/05/18/8632377447332755064/1024x576_MP4_8632377447332755064.mp4

The former Playboy model who jumped to her death from the 25th floor of a Manhattan hotel pushed her seven-year-old son out of the suite before taking her own life, police have said.

New York City investigators announced the results of autopsies performed on Stephanie Adams, 46, and her son, Vincent.

Stephanie - Adams - Death - Suicide - Cause

While Stephanie Adams’ death was ruled a suicide, the official cause of Vincent’s death is homicide, the New York Daily News reported on Monday.

Both mother and son died Thursday from multiple blunt impact injuries.

Incident - Gotham - Hotel - Street - Fifth

The incident happened at the Gotham Hotel, located at 16 46th Street, near Fifth Avenue. A room at the Gotham goes for $900 a night.

Adams was married to the boy's father, Charles Nicolai, a Manhattan-based chiropractor.

Lawyer - Nicolai - Week - Client - State

A lawyer for Nicolai said last week that his client was in a 'total state of shock' after Thursday's tragedy.

William Beslow told the New York Post that the 47-year-old wealthy chiropractor is distraught.

Beslow - Vincent - 'center - Nicolai - Life

'H'es numb, as one would expect,' Beslow said, adding that Vincent was the 'center' of Nicolai's life.

A friend of Nicolai described him as 'an amazing, caring father' and said he does not know how Nicolai will deal with the tragic loss.

'I - Son - Father - Friend - Breakup

'I can remember him talking about when his son first learned to read. He was a very excited father, very proud,' the friend said. 'I do know that he was very distraught and very saddened by the breakup of (his) marriage.'

Nicolai's son was killed early Friday morning in a murder-suicide after the child's mother and Nicolai's estranged wife Stephanie Adams jumped from the Gotham hotel, where they had been staying.

Vincent - Adams - Scene - Bodies - Guest

Both Vincent and Adams were pronounced dead at the scene. Their bodies were found by another guest on the balcony of a second-floor hotel room.

A bell caption, who said his name is Shaun, told the Post that he...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!
Do you exist for Something or Nothing?