Bueller? Bueller? Mueller?

Blog & Mablog | 5/21/2018 | Douglas Wilson
rach-rach (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://i1.wp.com/dougwils.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/05/Russian-Collusion.jpeg?fit=552,628&ssl=1

So let us begin with what the president tweeted on Sunday.

“I hereby demand, and will do so officially tomorrow, that the Department of Justice look into whether or not the FBI/DOJ infiltrated or surveilled the Trump Campaign for Political Purposes—and if any such demands or requests were made by people within the Obama Administration!”

Trump - Bit - Review - Republican - Primaries

I haven’t written about Trump in a bit, and so let’s review. I opposed him throughout the Republican primaries, and was betting on a different horse. Character matters, and character counts. After he secured the nomination, I continued to disbelieve in the conservative noises he was making. I wrote in the name of another candidate in the general election. After he was elected, I was surprised at the depth of my relief over the fact that Hillary was out of the picture. And when I use the phrase “depth of my relief,” I am talking about a couple million fathoms. Not only was I surprised at my relief on that front, I was also surprised when Trump started keeping various campaign promises. That was not what I expected.

All of my political life as an adult, I was accustomed to people running to the right, and then governing to the middle. This was the way of the world, and it even happened with candidates I was convinced wanted to govern to the right. “Not as conservative as I’d hoped” was the general way of things, and this, “more conservative than anybody dared to hope” was an unexpected windfall. It was like finding a winning lottery ticket in your pocket, one that you didn’t buy.

Way - Life - Men - Position - Truth

Put it another way. All my life I have been lied to by honorable men. Now I find myself in the weird position of having been told the truth by a dishonorable man. One hardly...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Blog & Mablog
Wake Up To Breaking News!
Tagged: