Kelly Brook treats herself to shopping trip with beau Jeremy Parisi after stunning on Loose Women in chic floral jumpsuit

Mail Online | 5/21/2018 | Julia Pritchard for MailOnline
Click For Photo: http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/newpix/2018/05/21/15/4C81401900000578-0-image-a-280_1526914160406.jpg

Click For Video: http://video.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2018/05/07/6166012043738921286/1024x576_MP4_6166012043738921286.mp4

She stunned viewers in a chic floral jumpsuit during her appearance on Loose Women earlier that day.

And Kelly Brook took some time to relax after her working commitments on Monday, as she embarked on a spot of shopping with her boyfriend Jeremy Parisi.

Model - Lace - Frock - Shops - Beau

The 38-year-old model swapped her trendy one-piece for a pretty floral lace frock as she browsed the local shops, arm-in-arm with her French beau.

The brunette looked effortlessly chic in her summer dress, formed of grey lace and embroidered with multi-coloured flowers all over.

Frock - Bell - Sleeves - Bust - Svelte

The frock pulled into chic bell sleeves and cinched in at her famous bust, before skimming her svelte frame with its A-line tulle skirt.

Cutting off high at her thigh, the dress then drew attention to her leggy figure - which she accentuated further by adding nude pointed court shoes.

Look - Purple - Lip - Kelly - Glamour

Offsetting her feminine look with a dark purple lip, Kelly exuded casual glamour as she indulged in a spot of retail therapy.

Jeremy meanwhile was equally smart in jeans and a formal blue blazer as he enjoyed a relaxing afternoon at the shops, with Kelly on his arm.

Model - Jeremy - Years - Romance - Break

The model has been seeing Jeremy for nearly three years, having confirmed their romance during a loved-up break to Paris in April 2015.

However, Kelly recently confessed her beau rejected her when she asked for his hand in marriage during one of their many holidays this year.

Moment - Magazine - Antigua - Sun - Shirley

Recalling the awkward moment, she told OK! magazine: 'When we were in Antigua and the sun was setting and we were up at Shirley Heights I said to Jeremy, "Will...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!