Get the Cheapskate Mystery Box for $60

CNET | 5/21/2018 | Rick Broida
morica (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://cnet1.cbsistatic.com/img/-JOOnqaQtnBVby3zegL04QtJ6zU=/670x503/2018/05/15/42f2183a-2b3b-4e9f-8780-367217bd2f93/cheapskate-mystery-box-promo.jpg

What's inside the Cheapskate Mystery Box? There might be a clue in this image.

Let's do some good today.

Cheapskate - Mystery - Box - Goodies - Yours

The $59.99 Cheapskate Mystery Box is packed with hand-picked goodies from yours truly. But in another way it's packed with food, because all net proceeds from each box will be donated to The Hunger Project -- a global, nonprofit organization committed to the sustainable end of world hunger.

The idea for this was born from a recent tragedy and a desire to do something, anything, for people in need. I reached out to a variety of vendors, makers and sellers of some of my favorite products, and every single one of them said yes. Every single one donated amazing things. I am so grateful to all of them, and honestly I'm sitting here fighting back tears as I think about their generosity toward this endeavor.

So what's inside?!

Inside each box you'll find... um, no, don't be silly, it's a mystery box. Half the fun is not knowing what you're going to get!

Box - Dozen - Items - Value - Look

Here's what I can tell you: Each box contains a dozen items, with a combined value of over $250. Now, if you know me, and if you take a look at some of the participating vendors (see below), you might be able to make a couple of educated guesses. But I guarantee you, you'll be surprised by what's in there. I'm ecstatic about every single item.

How do I get it?

Folks - Steals - Box - Fulfillment - Head

The awesome folks at Daily Steals are handling the box fulfillment, so head to their Mystery Box page to...
(Excerpt) Read more at: CNET
Wake Up To Breaking News!