Moldovan Playboy model asks fans to GUESS their baby's gender

Mail Online | 5/21/2018 | Emily Chan;Nic White For Mailonline
superdudea (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/newpix/2018/05/21/13/4C7F7F6000000578-0-image-a-4_1526906728425.jpg

Click For Video: http://video.dailymail.co.uk/video/bc/rtmp_uds/1418450360/2015/08/25/1418450360_4442673619001_4442669435001.mp4

A Playboy model who is expecting her first child with an Egyptian billionaire has asked her fans to guess the sex of her baby on Instagram.

Xenia Deli, 28, who is now based in LA, is expecting her first baby with billionaire businessman Ossama Fathi Rabah Al-Sharif, 65, who is 37 years older.

Bikini - Snap - Blossoming - Baby - Bump

Posing in a blue bikini, she shared a snap of her blossoming baby bump, asking her fans: 'Are we having a boy or a girl?'

The Moldovan beauty, who has appeared in pop videos for superstars such as Justin Bieber and Calvin Harris, previously thanked her fans for their support after revealing that she was pregnant.

Fans - Gender - Baby - Answer

Fans were divided over the gender of the baby, but many were convinced they knew the answer.

One wrote: 'Mom told me that if the bump is below, then a girl. If upstairs - a boy. Hence a girl.'

Daughter - 'I - Beauty

Another commented 'Dear, give us a daughter who is as cute as you are', while one added: 'I think she will be a beauty, the same as you.'

Xenia revealed she was pregnant earlier this month, after sharing a snap of her bulging belly under a yellow top and holding her stomach with her 850,000 followers.

Husband - Ossama - Fathi - Rabah - Greek

She married husband Ossama Fathi Rabah on the popular Greek holiday island of Santorini in June 2016 in a clifftop ceremony costing £860,000.

More than 150 guests attended the outdoor wedding including five bridesmaids, all dressed in blush pink, who took photos with her against the idyllic backdrop.

Newlyweds - Days - Sun - Santorini - Switzerland

The newlyweds then enjoyed a few days in the sun on Santorini, before jetting off to Switzerland, where her parents - closer in age to Xenia's husband - live.

'It's the feeling...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!