Vogue Williams displays her burgeoning bump in a tiny white bikini as she enjoys a BBQ with fiancé Spencer Matthews

Mail Online | 5/20/2018 | Connie Rusk;Charlotte Dean For Mailonline
Click For Photo: http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/newpix/2018/05/20/19/4C7966A100000578-0-image-a-47_1526839313364.jpg

Click For Video: http://video.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2018/04/12/8704719882537094891/1024x576_MP4_8704719882537094891.mp4

She is eagerly expecting the arrival of her baby boy with her fiancé Spencer Matthews.

And Vogue Williams proudly flaunted her burgeoning baby bump as she soaked up the sun in her garden on Sunday.

Clad - Bikini - Irish - Model - Pregnancy

Clad in a skimpy white bikini, the Irish model, 32, showcased her pregnancy curves as her beau Spencer, 27, cooked up lunch on their barbecue.

Vogue, who is six months pregnant, couldn't resist parading her incredible figure to her legions of fans, sharing a snap on her Instagram story as well as a sweet photo of her cuddling her beloved dog, Winston.

Blonde - Face - Ponytail - Baseball - Cap

She kept her long blonde tresses off her face by sweeping it into a neat ponytail and kept her outfit casual by donning a red baseball cap and tan sandals.

She captioned the snap with her pooch: 'The perfect day off, bbq my two boys and all the magazines I haven’t had time to read!'

Vogue - BBQ - Weekend

Vogue has been enjoying BBQ's after it was delivered earlier this weekend.

On Saturday, the star appeared to be hosting a BBQ for friends with her fiancé, who posed alongside her for an Instagram snap.

Model - Bump - Bikini - Crochet - Shorts

The model displayed her neat bump once again in a red bikini and white crochet shorts.

Shading her eyes from the glaring rays she wore a pay of oversized sunglasses that hid her pretty features.

Look - Gold - Chains - Neck - Array

Her look was simply accessorised with two fine gold chains which hung around her neck and an array of rings on her fingers, including her diamond engagement ring.

The caption of her Instagram post revealed her former Made In Chelsea beau Spencer had been building their new BBQ before cooking up a storm for their lunch.

Irish - Native - Kitchen - Salads - Meal

However, the Irish native added she had also been busy in the kitchen by preparing some salads to accompany the meal.

Vogue gushed the day had been her favourite of summer...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!