'I had a cousin try to raffle off tickets to have Christmas dinner with me': John Legend shares sympathy for Meghan Markle amid embarrassing family dramas

Mail Online | 5/17/2018 | Kelby Vera For Dailymail.com
Click For Photo: http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/newpix/2018/05/17/17/4C5D3EF700000578-0-image-a-92_1526574350159.jpg

John Legend has admitted he can relate to Meghan Markle amid her embarrassing family dramas.

The 10-time Grammy winner shared his own story about a relative trying to cash in on his fame on Thursday.

'I - Cousin - Try - Ticket - Christmas

He tweeted: 'I had a cousin try to raffle off ticket to have "Christmas Dinner with John Legend".

John's tweet was in response to a post from Chicago radio host Angi Taylor of KISSFM.

Followers - Royalty - Family - Manage - A**

She asked followers: 'Be honest: if you were about to marry into royalty, would your family somehow manage to show their a** and embarrass you? Show of hands.'

From his tweet, it was clearly the Jesus Christ Superstar lead could relate to the Suits actress-turned-royal fiance.

Miss - Markle - Firestorm - Father - Thomas

Miss Markle has been dealing with a firestorm since it was revealed her father Thomas 'staged' paparazzi photographs that threatened to overshadow her big day.

Only adding to the drama, he then announced he wouldn't be walking Meghan down the aisle or even attending the wedding after suffering a 'heart attack.'

Statement - Thursday - Sources - Chaos

She revealed in a statement on Thursday that she is 'sad' he will not be attending and sources say she is still 'tearful' about the chaos he has caused.

Meghan's...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!