Alejandra Silva, 35, reveals she 'cried a lot' as husband Richard Gere, 68, sang to her in Spanish during their romantic first dance

Mail Online | 5/17/2018 | Rianne Addo For Mailonline
Click For Photo: http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/newpix/2018/05/17/16/4C5CE2CE00000578-0-image-a-30_1526570384529.jpg

Click For Video: http://video.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2017/12/14/7470111536618816417/1024x576_MP4_7470111536618816417.mp4

He tied the knot for a third time to long-time girlfriend Alejandra Silva last month.

And Richard Gere is clearly relishing in newlywed bliss as he performed a sweet song in Spanish during their traditional Flamenco routine for their low-key ceremony.

Interview - Spain - HOLA - Magazine - Publicist

In an interview with Spain's HOLA! magazine, the 35-year-old publicist revealed she was 'surprised' as her new husband, 68, unexpectedly broke out into a Spanish medley during their first dance.

Beaming with delight, Alejandra explained: 'When we took the dance floor to dance to this Flamenco group and just after a couple steps - because I have to tell you, he is a really good flamenco dancer - Richard took the microphone and he started singing. Everybody was so surprised, including myself.'

Discussion - Alejandra - Children - Albert - Shares

During the discussion, Alejandra also revealed their children Albert, five, whom she shares with her ex-husband Govind Friedland, and Homer, 18, whom Richard has with his second wife Carey Lowell - were the ring bearers.

The activist continued: 'The ceremony was beautiful. We exchanged vows and rings -our children were the rings bearers and it was very emotional.'

Alejandra - Experience - 'I - Lot - Richard

Alejandra gushed over the sweet experience: 'I have to admit I cried a lot. When he saw me, Richard said I was the most spectacular woman he had ever seen. And I couldn't stop smiling. I just replied, "I love you."'

It marks the third wedding for Hollywood icon Richard, who was wed to supermodel Cindy Crawford from 1991...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!