Love Island's Olivia Attwood stuns in tiny bikini as she puts on VERY amorous display with Bradley Dack in Dubai

Mail Online | 5/17/2018 | Lily Waddell For Mailonline
Click For Photo: http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/newpix/2018/05/17/15/4C5CC04D00000578-0-image-a-277_1526569163998.jpg

Click For Video: http://video.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2018/04/15/5327967795245003800/1024x576_MP4_5327967795245003800.mp4

She dismissed claims there was anything serious between the pair when she said they were 'seeing how things go'.

But Olivia Attwood, 27, and Bradley Dack, 24, confirmed their romance was stronger than it had ever been before via the footballer's Instagram stories on Tuesday.

On/off - Lovebirds - Incredibly - Cosy - Display

The on/off lovebirds could be seen putting on an incredibly cosy display in their hotel pool during their latest getaway in Dubai.

Bikini-clad Olivia looked adoringly on her lover's face as the footballer pulled the blonde beauty closer to him by securing his arms around her microscopic waist.

Love - Island - Star - Locks - Tresses

The Love Island star flirtatiously toyed with her golden locks as her tresses hung down to her waist in a loosely-tousled fashion.

Shirtless Bradley displayed his muscular physique in his swimming trunks and he cuddled up to his stunning ladylove in the pool.

Lovebirds - Slew - Pictures - Break - Dubai

The lovebirds have been sharing a slew of pictures from their envy-inducing romantic break to Dubai in recent days.

So it seems their romance is well and truly back on tracks, which shows how much can change in a little time when it comes to the throes of love.

Month - Olivia - Things - Column - Magazine

It's only been just over a month since Olivia claimed they were 'seeing how things go' in her staple column with new magazine.

In late April, she penned: 'Brad and I are still seeing how things go, and there still isn't an official label on us at the moment.'

Days - Olivia - Birthday - Footballer - Picture

Yet just days later when Olivia celebrated her birthday, the footballer commented 'mine' under one of her naked birthday picture.

Bradley went onto pen a heartfelt message overwhelming with emotion for Olivia as he paid tribute to her on...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!