Ali Fedotowsky of Bachelor fame shares eye-popping image of her naked baby bump

Mail Online | 5/17/2018 | Heidi Parker For Dailymail.com
monna (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/newpix/2018/05/17/14/4C56CFFD00000578-0-image-a-5_1526564677920.jpg

Ali Fedotowsky sure likes to share.

On Wednesday evening the Bachelor vet posted a photo of her very large naked baby bump as she hugged her husband.

Caption - Read - Baby - Boy - Anything

The caption read, 'I love you @kevinmanno ❤️ If this baby boy is anything like his daddy, the world is about to gain an incredible human being ❤️ #FeelsClose #BabyHasDropped #AnyDayNow.'

Her bump looked incredibly large as if she was expecting twins. She had pulled up her black tank top so fans could get a good look.

Instagram - Video - 'dropped

Before that she posted an Instagram video of her 'dropped' belly.

The television personality - pregnant with her second child - was surprised by the sudden change as it did not happen when carrying her one-year-old daughter Molly.

'We - News - Baby - Molly - Stomach

'We have some exciting news! The baby has dropped! I never experienced this with Molly but my stomach just dropped about 4 inches,' she captioned the clip.

'And now I'm having a ton of cramping and back pain. I think this baby is coming soon!' she added.

Blonde - Beauty - Shirt - Tank - Top

The blonde beauty rocked a plaid shirt and black tank top in the video.

She lifted up the tank top to show how her growing stomach had dropped with the caption: 'A dropped belly if I ever did see one!'

Ali - Family - Vacation - Hawaii - Baby

Ali recently enjoyed a family vacation in Hawaii before her second baby arrives.

She was spotted...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!