Barbara Windsor breaks silence for the FIRST time since Alzheimer's diagnosis in emotional TV message to close friend Jane Moore

Mail Online | 5/17/2018 | Andrew Bullock For Mailonline
Click For Photo: http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/newpix/2018/05/17/14/4C5C1DAB00000578-0-image-a-28_1526562010056.jpg

Click For Video: http://video.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2018/05/17/8301737935471003678/1024x576_MP4_8301737935471003678.mp4

Barbara Windsor has spoken for the first time since it was announced she has Alzheimer's.

In an emotional pre-recorded message, the acting legend, 80, spoke on Thursday's edition of Loose Women, to wish Happy Birthday to panelist Jane Moore.

Loose - Women - Hosts - Message - Surprise

The Loose Women hosts were left emotional following the message, which was a surprise for Jane as she turns 56.

'Hi Jane, and all the Loose Women, it's Barbara Windsor here. I just wanted to wish you a very happy birthday darling Jane. And thank you, thank you so much for being a loyal and good friend. And helping Scott share my recent news.

'And - Thank - Everyone - Messages - Support

'And I'd also like to say a big thank you to everyone for the messages of support I've been receiving. It really means a lot to me, it really does.

'Have a great day and have no fear - I still intend to carry on. And God bless everyone'.

Jane - Tears - Message - Darling - Lovely

Jane was seen wiping away tears as the message finished, saying 'thank you Barbara my darling... lovely.'

She went on: 'We all know that Barbara is incredible. Look at us all, we're all gone [crying].'

Barbara - Years - Condition - Annoucement - Husband

Barbara was diagnosed in 2014 and has spent the last four years being treated for the condition. She didn't personally make the annoucement; it was done through her husband, Scott Mitchell, via journalist Jane.

Jane went on: 'Scott is not a celebrity partner. He never puts himself in the limelight. It was a big thing for him to do that interview. It was absolutely the right thing.'

Camera - Jane - Kiss - 'Barbara

Looking at the camera, Jane blew a kiss and declared: 'Barbara, we love you!'

Following the Carry On star's announcement that she had the progressive chronic neurodegenerative disease, Jane appeared on This Morning on behalf of her friend to reveal she is 'thrilled to bits' by the outpouring of support she has received from the public.

Speaking...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!
With God all things are possible, but not probable.