Trump: ‘With the Rising of Tonight’s Moon, I Send My Greetings…to All Muslims Observing Ramadan in the United States’

CNS News | 5/16/2018 | Staff
moni (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://cdn.cnsnews.com/trump2_11.jpg

(CNSNews.com - President Donald Trump issued a statement on Tuesday sending his greetings and best wishes to those observing the month of Ramadan both in the United States and around the world.

“Ramadan reminds us of the richness Muslims add to the religious tapestry of American life,” Trump said.

Ramadan - Time - Self-reflection - Growth - Sense

“Ramadan is a time of self-reflection intended to deepen one’s spiritual growth and renew a sense of appreciation for the many blessings God provides,” said the president. “In this spirit of thanksgiving and reflection, those observing Ramadan can strengthen our communities, help those in need, and serve as good examples for how to live a holy life.”

Here is the full text of President Trump’s statement on Ramadan:

Tonight - Moon - Greetings - Wishes - Muslims

“With the rising of tonight’s moon, I send my greetings and best wishes to all Muslims observing Ramadan in the United States and around the world.

“During the holy month of Ramadan, Muslims commemorate the revelation of the Quran to the prophet Muhammad through fellowship and prayer. Many observe...
(Excerpt) Read more at: CNS News
Wake Up To Breaking News!