Geordie Shore EXCLUSIVE: Sophie Kasaei reveals she's moved on from Joel Corry with Australian hunk Alex MacPherson

Mail Online | 5/15/2018 | Lily Waddell For Mailonline
eymira (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/newpix/2018/05/15/17/4C4818BA00000578-0-image-a-87_1526400759055.jpg

Click For Video: http://video.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2018/04/05/6785470258503697531/1024x576_MP4_6785470258503697531.mp4

She was dumped over the phone by her boyfriend of six years Joel Corry last year.

But Sophie Kasaei mended her heartache with hunky cast newbie Alex MacPherson while they shot scenes for MTV's Geordie Shore in Australia as she put her ex well and truly behind her for good.

Geordie - Shore - Star - 'hard - 'demoralising

Initially the Geordie Shore star found it 'hard' to endure the 'demoralising and degrading' dating scene in Oz but she soon struck up a casual romance with the Gold Coast-based hunk living with herself and her cast members in the villa.

'Going on the pull in Australia is a little bit demoralising and downgrading. You don’t want to take a random boy back,' she told MailOnline.

Lot - Someone - House - Experience - Someone

'So it’s a lot easier to get with someone in the house who is going through the same experience as you and someone you have got to know by living with them.

'It was really hard but at the same time it was really nice being able to wake up with someone that I had a bond with.'

Label - Intimate - Bond - Sophie - Years

Not putting a label on their intimate bond, Sophie admitted it was 'freeing' to be able to let her hair down and really enjoy being single after six years of being confined in a 'respectful' relationship while partying in the limelight.

'I didn’t think that much into it. I didn’t think – oh my god, I can’t wait to get married and have kids or whatever. I just wanted to be in there, have a good time being single and not have to worry,' she said.

Relationship - Geordie - Shore - Fun

'Obviously when you are in a relationship and you’re in Geordie Shore, I like to be respectful. But while I was single, I was just having fun and being free.

'I wasn’t thinking when I get home I wanna to marry this boy. I was...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!
A slice out of infinity