Kendra Wilkinson ask if it's too soon to start having sex... FIVE WEEKS after splitting from Hank Baskett

Mail Online | 1/1/2018 | Heidi Parker For Dailymail.com
Click For Photo: http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/newpix/2018/05/14/21/4C3CC7EE00000578-0-image-a-67_1526331515197.jpg

Click For Video: http://video.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2018/05/09/8862104621224971952/1024x576_MP4_8862104621224971952.mp4

Kendra Wilkinson split from her husband Hank Baskett five weeks ago.

And on Monday the 32-year-old Girls Next Door star asked her Twitter followers if it was too soon to move on.

Opinion - Dating/sex - Time - Heart - I

'What’s your opinion... do i start dating/sex now or give myself more time? My heart is broken but i have needs. Lmaoooo,' wrote the former Playboy pinup.

Her hashtags read, 'gimmelovin, 'notgettingyounger' and '#33hereicome.'

June - June - Year - Anniversary

She will turn 33-years-old on June 12. And on June 27 it would have been her nine year wedding anniversary.

Fans replied, 'Psh just because your heart hurts, doesn’t mean your **** has to suffer!' and 'Use the vibrator for awhile and get your head straight.'

Weeks - Time - Kendra - Hank - Outs

Though five weeks seems like it's not a long time, it's likely Kendra and Hank have been on the outs for years, meaning she has not be intimate with him in a long time. So fans should not rush to judge her.

Kendra and Hank were together for nearly nine years and during that time they have several ups and downs, especially when he was caught cheating with a transgender model.

Tension - Marriage - TV - Kendra - Top

The tension it their marriage was documented on TV's Kendra On Top.

Ever since the split, she has been experimenting. She dyed her golden locks brown. And last week the star visited the Cosmetic Rejuvenation Medical Center in West Hollywood.

Centerfold - Tank - Top - Denim - Instagram

The former centerfold rocked a tight green tank top and distressed denim before taking to Instagram to document a few non-surgical facial...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!
A man rises to the greatness that is expected of him.