Is it a sausage dog? Facebook BANS photo of a hairless puppy after it is mistaken for something VERY rude

Mail Online | 5/11/2018 | Connor Boyd For Mailonline
iceyy (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/newpix/2018/05/11/17/4C190AD900000578-0-image-a-4_1526055091310.jpg

A teenage dog owner was left mortified after a photo of his newborn puppy was banned from Facebook - because animal lovers thought it was a ****.

Dominic Ibaos, 16, wanted to show off the tiny pooch fast asleep on his hand to friends on social media.

Picture - Trouble - Someone - Image - Dog

But the innocent picture sparked trouble when someone reported it as an indecent image, mistaking the dog's wrinkled body and pink head for something rude.

The puppy, named Dimitri, is a rare Xoloitzcuintli breed, also known as a Mexican hairless dog.

Teenager - Image - Animal - Lovers - Group

The teenager posted the image to a local animal lovers group. But Facebook notified him that it had been removed because it 'didn't follow their community standards'.

Having been initially upset, the teen eventually saw the funny side and decided to share the warning notification he was sent.

Retweets - Likes - Shares

It amassed more than 60,000 retweets, likes and shares.

Dominic, from Davao City in the Philippines, said: 'When I look at it I always just see the puppy.

'I - Notification - Minutes - Group

'I got a notification saying it had been blocked a few minutes after I posted it to the group.

'At that time I didn't realise it looked like a **** because when I first posted it to Facebook all I saw was a photograph of an innocent puppy.

'It

'It...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!