'Shoot your shot!' College student asks professor if she can skip her final exam because she has a 99.4% average - and actually gets a 'YES' after emailing him a cute picture of a puppy and a kitten

Mail Online | 5/11/2018 | Carly Stern For Dailymail.com
n.king (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/newpix/2018/05/10/22/4C1238FD00000578-0-image-a-73_1525987248590.jpg

A Colorado college student was hoping that her good grades would qualify her to skip one of her final exams this semester.

And in an effort to boost the likelihood that her request would be granted, 20-year-old Zoë Royer decided to offer her professor a little something extra.

Zoë - Junior - School - Denver - Professor

Zoë, who is a junior at a school in Denver, emailed her professor to ask about sitting out the test — and attempted to persuade him by attaching a picture of a puppy and a kitten cuddling.

Zoë shared screengrabs of their conversation on Twitter on May 4, captioning them: 'Shoot your shot 2018.'

Grab - Email - Professor - Hook - Exam

The first grab shows her email to her professor, which explains why she think she should be let off the hook for the final exam.

'You have been a great professor this semester and I thoroughly enjoyed your class. I do have one question though. I currently have a 99.4% in your course, so... can I please skip the final? I just really don't want to take the exam.

Picture - Decisions - Picture

'Here's a picture of a puppy and kitten cuddling if that helps you make your decisions,' she concluded, attaching the aforementioned picture.

Within 30 minutes, she received a reply.

Student

'Zoë,' he began. 'Don't know if I've met a student as bold as you are. Going to let you...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!