Martin Lewis attacks Jeremy Corbyn for failing to tackle anti-Semitism and reveals his family have been SPAT at for being Jewish as he slams Facebook for 'putting profit before morality'

Mail Online | 5/6/2018 | Tariq Tahir For Mailonline
jenny124124 (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/newpix/2018/05/05/12/4BE07B2E00000578-0-image-a-11_1525520404610.jpg

Click For Video: http://video.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2018/04/17/2162601061308711172/1024x576_MP4_2162601061308711172.mp4

Money Saving Expert founder Martin Lewis has accused Jeremy Corbyn of failing to tackle antisemitism in the Labour Party.

The 45-year-old personal finance guru has also attacked Facebook for not paying enough tax in the United Kingdom and revealed he limits the amount of time his daughter spends online.

Lewis - Money - Saving - Expert - Website

Lewis founded the popular Money Saving Expert website and has a reported net worth of approximately £73 million.

In an interview with The Times he revealed that he receives anti-Semitic abuse online and that his family have been spat at for being Jewish.

Antisemitism - Expert

'There's the casual antisemitism. I get, "Oh you are Jewish, that's why you are a money-saving expert, that's why you are so tight".'

But he also expressed concerns about antisemitism in Labour saying 'we expect Nazis to be antisemitic' but not for the problem to exist in a party that is meant to be 'a safe space for equality'.

'I - Train - Football - Match - Skinheads

'I was once on a train from a football match and these skinheads started singing songs about gas chambers and making hissing noises,' he said.

'In the end I shouted "stop, that's offensive". They shouted "are you a y**?" and I said yes.

'They - Jewboy - Train - Guy - Textbook

'They said "what are you going to do about it Jewboy?". The train went silent. The guy opposite me was reading a medical textbook.

'I looked up at him and he looked away as if I had done something wrong. I was more upset about that than the thug and that is a good analogy of Labour.

Jeremy - Antisemitism - Conflation - Anti-Zionism - Antisemitism

'I think Jeremy has been blind to far-left antisemitism. I don't think he is himself antisemitic but I don't think he understands the conflation of anti-Zionism and antisemitism.'

He added: 'You're the bloody Labour Party, you're meant to be a safe space for equality.'

Lewis - Facebook - Dozens - Adverts - Image

Lewis is currently suing Facebook for publishing dozens of adverts using his image to promote scams and...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!