Busy Philipps and Meg Ryan chat about Freaks and Geeks and Tom Hanks at Bentonville Film Festival

Mail Online | 5/5/2018 | Dailymail.com Reporter
hubbog (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/newpix/2018/05/05/04/4BDF141E00000578-0-image-a-59_1525491808040.jpg

Busy Philipps and Meg Ryan enjoyed a Q&A at the Bentonville Film Festival presented by Walmart and Coca-Cola in Bentonville, Arkansas Friday, in which they covered a wide range of topics spanning from Busy's time on Freaks and Geeks to Meg's fondness for sometimes co-star Tom Hanks.

At the swanky cinematic event, Busy wore a fuchsia long-sleeved top with red high-water jeans and pink heels. She had her blonde locks down and parted toward the left while Ryan wore her wavy blonde locks down, with a grey sweater top, black skirt and black boots.

Philipps - Kim - Kelly - Judd - Apatow

Philipps, 38, who played Kim Kelly on Judd Apatow's Freaks and Geeks, recalled the one that got away in terms of souvenirs from the set.

Scroll below for video

'Everybody - Coat - Freaks - Geeks - Sort

'Everybody asks me if I took my puffy coat from Freaks and Geeks - sort of this weirdly iconic puffy coat from the show - and I asked if I could have it, and they said no!' Busy recalled.

The mom-of-two - to daughters Birdie Leigh, nine, and Cricket Pearl, four - co-starred with Seth Rogen on the NBC series. She shared with Meg how the A-list comedy actor 'was always talking about You’ve Got Mail,' the 1998 romcom she starred in alongside Hanks.

Truly - Film - Comedy - Thing - Busy

'He truly holds it as a perfect film, a perfect romantic comedy, he has like a whole thing about it,' Busy told Meg. 'He’s like, "My only goal in life is to make a film that’s as good as You’ve Got Mail."'

Ryan had kind words...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!