Scarlett Moffatt and Lee Wilkinson break-up: Hunk 'sent pleading messages to busty ex and cried about how unhappy he was with Gogglebox star'

Mail Online | 5/2/2018 | MailOnline Reporter
mayemaye (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/newpix/2018/05/02/19/4BC6C4A200000578-0-image-a-24_1525287251113.jpg

Click For Video: http://video.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2018/04/29/8785426351471546093/1024x576_MP4_8785426351471546093.mp4

Scarlett Moffatt acrimoniously split from her boyfriend Lee Wilkinson last month, branding him a 'cheating pathological liar.'

And now his ex-girlfriend has claimed he sent her pleading messages when he was still with Scarlett, begging to rekindle their romance and that he cried over how unhappy he was with the Gogglebox star, 28, reports The Mirror.

Samantha - Irving - Fitness - Trainer - Years

Samantha Irving, who dated the fitness trainer for two years, alleges she was still seeing Lee in January, a month after he went public with his romance with Scarlett, although he denied there was any crossover between the two relationships.

Samantha said: 'It was on and off because he is a liar and a cheater and I stupidly kept giving him other chances but I was seeing Lee up until January, but it all came out about Scarlett that she’d been seeing Lee through December.'

Scarlett - Lee - Number - Media - Break

She revealed when she found out about Scarlett, she blocked Lee's number and deleted him from social media, and he jetted off on a romantic break to Florida with the presenter.

Brunette beauty Samantha said Lee became desperate and emailed her, before calling from a withheld number, crying and asking her for another chance.

Samantha - Barrage - Messages

Samantha said she began to feel sorry for him, and unblocked him, leading to a barrage of messages.

Messages obtained by the website show Lee saying he 'couldn't hold back tears' whenever he thought of Samantha.

Scarlett - Samantha

He also says that as he is waiting to pick Scarlett up, he is crying about losing Samantha and tells her he loves her.

An oblivious Scarlett had booked for her and Lee to travel to Florida once again, but the messages see Lee saying he wished he could see Samantha.

Scarlett - Holiday

Meanwhile, oblivious Scarlett booked for them to return for a second holiday to...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!