How Will Hillary Clinton, Huma Abedin, Saudi Arabia Avoid the Trump Train?

Breitbart | 5/22/2011 | Staff
penaert (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: http://media.breitbart.com/media/2015/03/Huma-Abedin-Hillary-Clinton-AFP1.jpg

A day of reckoning is coming for both presumptive Democratic nominee Hillary Clinton and her mysterious aide Huma Abedin. This issue: Hillary Clinton’s relationship with Saudi Arabia, a U.S. “ally” that the 28 Pages report just brought into the bright sunlight.

Hillary Clinton is going to have to answer to media or (more likely, since the media doesn’t do their job) she can answer on live TV in front of millions of Americans when Donald Trump hits her a question about Saudi Arabia and Huma at one of the debates.

Convention - Season - Majority - Americans - Attention

With the political convention season upon us, the silent majority of Americans who don’t pay close attention to politics are about to start tuning in.

Those good Americans will find out that both Huma and Hillary have a lot of explaining to do about Saudi Arabia, the big money that the Kingdom has given to the Clintons, and why Hillary knew the Saudis were funding terrorism and didn’t do anything about it. The public will have questions about Saudi Arabian-raised Huma Abedin, a woman who I’ve already said I believe is a Saudi plant.

Media - TRIED - Job - Truth - Pages

If our media even TRIED to do their job and tell citizens the truth, the 28 Pages would sink Hillary Clinton faster than Ted Kennedy’s car sank in the dark waters of Chappaquiddick one July night.

An issue like the Saudi influence on the government and the Kingdom’s support for terrorism is where Donald Trump’s populism comes into all its glory. I don’t care whether you’re a staunch conservative or proud progressive, almost nobody likes or trusts Saudi Arabia. Everyone knows that the Saudis are out for themselves and are our “ally” in the same way a scorpion is an ally to a frog when it needs to get across the river.

Pages - Report - Section

The 28 Pages report confirms this in a section that’s...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Breitbart
Wake Up To Breaking News!

Comments