Gwen Stefani rocks sheer bodysuit as she performs her ode to new love Blake Shelton in New York 

Mail Online | 7/15/2016 | Kirby Kristen For Dailymail.com
Coraav (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2016/07/15/21/36523D6000000578-0-image-a-16_1468613487162.jpg

Click For Video: http://video.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2016/07/15/7597534227906120108/1024x576_7597534227906120108.mp4

She is a multi-platinum solo artist and the lead singer of No Doubt.

And Gwen Stefani did not disappoint fans as she took to the stage in a sheer bodysuit for a performance of her new song Misery on the Today Show on Friday in New York City.

Sexy - Plaza - Tour - Years - Coy

The 46-year-old looked sexy as she rocked the plaza, talked about her first tour in seven years, and played coy when it came to boyfriend Blake Shelton, 40.

Gwen's long-time friend and TV host Carson Daly got straight to the point asking the Grammy winner if her new song was written about her country star beau.

Blonde - Beauty - Carson - 'You - Crazy

The blonde beauty laughed and told Carson, 'You're crazy.'

Adding, 'You know what's crazy, the song is called Misery, but it is a song about love.'

That

She continued, 'And that's all I will say about that.'

Gwen and Blake started dating in November of 2015 after each one divorced their spouses only a few months prior.

Today - Matt - Lauer - Morning - Performance

Today co-host Matt Lauer first thanked the mom-of- three for her early morning performance.

The bright-eyed bombshell smiled and said, 'I'm very flexible when it comes to sleeping.'

Pop - Star - Truth - Feels - Tour

The pop star's This Is What The Truth Feels Like tour, which coincides with her new album, just kicked off in Boston on July 12, and Gwen is enjoying life on the road.

'That tour bus is the best sleep you ever could get... I missed it. I was starving to be on tour. I love it.'

Gwen

Gwen...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!

Comments