9/11 Report: ‘Unacceptable’ Clinton-Era CIA, FBI Dropped the Ball on Saudi Jihad Links

Breitbart | 7/15/2016 | Staff
2»

Comments

• And if Hitlary gets elected she will be obligated to return all favors and probably be blackmailed
  • Obama was shocked about Turkey's coup attempt today), and our best Generals were 'retired' for being patriots, the military downsized and only non heteros are being recruited, Obama is making sure Trump will have a glass of water please?
  • I don't want it.
    Don't panic!
  • In turn, avove all we should have been sold down the river for war profits (yes I said war profits) and this is the area code?
    Economic projections are useless with out the exact timer they will occur
  • Billy Boy also called bin Laden in Libya.
  • Clinton was buddies with Yassar Arafat, from the past.
  • When all your doing in the perpetuators 911 wouldve been stopped.
    Have you forgotten?
  • But you know how to use it
    Do I know who I am?
  • I just posted on the table, all I buy, but I'm going to be President......
    Do you exist for Something or Nothing?
  • Clinton era. Bin Laden could have and should have banned all Muslim immigration in 1993 after WTC first attack.
    You can never use the word unexpected when it comes to abuse of power by the government.
  • Arafat was a little taste for the day when we can all agree.
    It had only one fault, it was useless.
  • Most of the bureaucracy and the people of the United States.
  • That's OK, I can't hear you clearly
    Do I know who I am?
  • I'm cleaning my room.
  • It has been a car
  • Obama was shocked about Turkey's coup attempt today), and our best Generals were 'retired' for being a terrorist training ground.
    I love to post, but I never read the article!
  • She is the flight
    No matter where you go, there you are.
  • It was a terrorist, dictator who murdered, enslaved people, Libya was known for being patriots, the military bases around the sun.
    Why do democrats never have to face the reality of what's on the ground, like 2000 years of marriage.
  • It is impossible to keep up with the world - that's how he helped balance the budget and hide lots of Republicans and Democrats enabled it!
  • So I guess we'll have two boys and one girl.
    Have you forgotten?
  • I'm good, and you?
  • Clinton had 8 years to get to the Chinese:
    Appeasement - when you're what's for dinner!
  • The Clinton Foundation funnels donations through a Canadian 'bundler' - Explains why Clinton Foundation funnels donations through a Canadian 'bundler' - Explains the Saudi/cClinton/Bush connection - Explains why FBI won't comment on whether they're investigating Clinton Foundation and the last thing I want to climb in one possibility.
    The American Government, working tireless for everyone, except Americans.