Hillary Clinton's Crisis of Character

www.americanthinker.com | 7/15/2016 | Staff
donuzumaki (Posted by) Level 3
Crisis of Character is the perfect name for a book about Hillary Clinton. Written by former presidential Secret Service agent Gary Byrne, it recounts how he was up close and personal with the then First Lady. Anyone reading this book can relate his issues with the Clintons as to how she conducted herself while Secretary of State.

While Bill Clinton had personal scandals of sexual harassment, Hillary Clinton has professional scandals. The baseball phrase three strikes and you’re out applies to her. Strike one, the botching of the reset button with Russia; strike two, the handling of Benghazi; and strike three, her email scandal.

Book - Byrne - Liar - Thinker - Americans

In the book, Byrne describes her as “distant, cold, dishonest, and a habitual liar.” When asked about this, he told American Thinker, “Americans need to know that Mrs. Clinton is not a leader. She displays a holier-than-thou attitude, ‘do as I say, not as I do.’ When I heard her say Bill Clinton would work with her on the economy, my first thoughts, ‘what steps will she take to protect young women working at the White House from him?’ Her pattern is deflection, deception, and lies.”

A word Mr. Byrne forgot to mention regarding Hillary was 'incompetent'. Take, for example, the reset button given to Russia’s foreign minister Sergei Lavrov in 2009. Lavrov noted the translation said, “overcharge,” not reset. Also, the word was typed in Latin script, not in Cyrillic. So wrong word. Wrong alphabet. It later came out that Hillary and company had sidestepped traditional protocol by not asking State’s team of translators to help.

People - Reset - Button - Scandals - Bryne

Now she wants the American people to hit the reset button on her scandals. Bryne has many adjectives to describe the Clintons, including “Crass, arrogant, and ruthless.” While going into great detail about the Battle of Mogadishu in 1993, he points...
(Excerpt) Read more at: www.americanthinker.com
Wake Up To Breaking News!
No matter where you go, there you are.

Comments