Muslim American Citizen: ‘I Fear for My Life from These Terrorists’

Breitbart | 7/15/2016 | Staff
eymira (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: http://media.breitbart.com/media/2016/07/Nice-Attack-Reuters.jpg

On the Friday morning edition of Breitbart News Daily following the terror attack in Nice, France, a Muslim caller identified as Sam in Ohio told SiriusXM host Stephen K. Bannon that he feared for his life from “these terrorists” who adhere to a Wahhabist interpretation of Islam.

Sam explained that he is of Lebanese Muslim descent and came to the United States as a child fleeing the civil war in Lebanon, which spanned from 1975-1990.

Sharia - Law - Life - War - [

“I’d never heard of Sharia law in my life. I mean, I escaped the civil war [in Lebanon],” Sam said. “I was with my family coming from Lebanon to the United States – the best country in the world. You know what – now I fear for my life. I fear for my life – not from Americans, from these terrorists.”

He placed the blame for the radicalization of these Islamic terrorists on Saudi Arabia.

Problem - Saudi - Arabia - Problem - Terrorists

“You know what, our problem is Saudi Arabia,” he said. “That’s what our problem is. That’s who we need to take out. All these terrorists are...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Breitbart
Wake Up To Breaking News!
A slice out of infinity

Comments