'He was shaming me about the size of my breasts': Heather Dubrow reveals what really went down at dinner party that sparked feud with Jeff Lewis 

Mail Online | 7/15/2016 | Christine Rendon For Dailymail.com
Click For Photo: http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2016/07/15/23/3652F0F500000578-0-image-a-9_1468621714167.jpg

Click For Video: http://video.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2016/06/20/8136431169906887844/1024x576_8136431169906887844.mp4

Heather Dubrow has spoken out after she was accused of acting rudely to wait staff at Shannon Beador's birthday party by Flipping Out star Jeff Lewis.

The interior designer made the claim during a recent appearance on Watch What Happens Live, where he also said Heather was his least favourite housewife.

Accusations - Twitter - War - Heather - Tables

The accusations even sparked a Twitter war between the two, but now Heather has turned the tables, insisting during an appearance on Access Hollywood Live that Jeff was actually the one to make critical comments about her face, body, and breast size at the party.

Asked during her appearance what exactly Jeff had said, Heather called the interior designer's comments 'disgusting' and said he had even told her husband Terry Dubrow that she needed to come clean about all the plastic surgery she has had.

Heather - Plastic - Surgery - Hosts - Terry

Heather, who said she had never had plastic surgery, told the hosts, 'He leaned over to Terry and goes, "Your wife should just cop to all her plastic surgery, and she'd be a lot better off"'.

She added, 'He started talking about my breasts, talking about my body, it was so disgusting.'

Reality - Star - Moment - Shoulders

The reality star called the moment 'disturbing', but said she was able to let it roll off her shoulders.

'To be at a dinner party for my friend and have this man, sitting there, shaming me about the size of my breasts, and what I have and have not done to my face. It was so awful and disturbing to me, but I let it go.'

Reality - Star - Jeff - Party - Again

The reality star said Jeff knew she was upset with him as she left the party, but that she 'never brought it up again.'

However, she was upset when he appeared on the after show of Watch What Happens Live and started 'attacking my character, and I thought, "What is wrong with this...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!
A single death is a tragedy, a million deaths is a Government intervention.

Comments