Big Brother's Ryan exits in a typically ostentatious fashion wearing a BIN BAG... as he is evicted by fellow housemates in cruel elimination task

Mail Online | 7/15/2016 | Becky Freeth for MailOnline
Click For Photo: http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2016/07/15/23/3652F77900000578-0-image-a-36_1468623377108.jpg

As presenter Emma Willis went into the Big Brother house for the first time on Friday night, housemate Ryan was forced out in the annihilation eviction.

To make matters worse, the Big Brother contestant wanted to stay loyal to a silly bet and had to walk out of the house wearing a bin bag.

Ryan - 'personality - Decision - Housemates - Show

Ryan blamed his 'personality' for the decision to leave saying that his fellow housemates felt threatened because they knew he was going to win the show.

Hosted by Emma, who went into the house that night, the task took place in the garden and came down to a decision by the remaining stars in the house.

Alex - Jayne - Evelyn - Hughie - Jackson

Alex, Jayne, Evelyn, Hughie and Jackson were all found to be safe, based on a vote by the British public and the three with the least votes were left.

Laura, Ryan and Sam, standing behind podiums numbered 1-3, were then forced to give a pitch - or a plea - to their fellow housemates about why they should stay.

Laura - House - Votes - Ryan - Sam

Laura narrowly avoided leaving the house when she picked up three votes to Ryan's four, though Sam got through unscathed, without a single vote.

Andy had been awarded immunity earlier in the week when he competed against Jayne to be saved from the public vote.

House - Ryan - Bin - Bag - Eviction

Leaving the house, Ryan looked like he knew his bin bag eviction hadn't been his proudest moment and he pulled faces throughout.

In his eviction interview, Ryan was asked his thoughts about the night and he replied: 'I don't understand why Jason is still in there, what a snake. I have said all day I had a...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
0 other people are viewing this story
Wake Up To Breaking News!

Comments