Glamorously-clad Rihanna spends a day off shopping in Milan... before bowing out of upcoming France concert with tribute post

Mail Online | 7/15/2016 | Julia Pritchard for MailOnline
Click For Photo: http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2016/07/15/19/3650AD5400000578-0-image-a-32_1468606511859.jpg

Click For Video: http://video.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2016/06/22/4592410888317520368/1024x576_4592410888317520368.mp4

Barbados-born songstress Rihanna was spotted on a shopping trip in Milan this week, just days before the tragic attacks in Nice forced her to cancel her forthcoming France concert.

Famed for following fashion both on and off stage, the singer opted for a more modest look as she embarked on a retail therapy session recently in the Italian style capital.

Anti - World - Tour - Performance - Italy

There to continue her Anti World tour with a performance in Italy, on Wednesday, the brunette beauty, 28, was spotted eyeing up some of the leather goods in-store during her visit.

She covered up in an off-the-shoulder shirt floor-length dress, patterned with green candy stripes and adorned with a red flower on the left shoulder.

Name - Singer - Style - Glamour - Shop

The What's My Name singer still retained some of her usual style and glamour in the shop in Italy's fashion capital, draping the shirt across her shoulders to flash her decolletage and shoulder tattoo.

Rihanna swept her hair up into a wavy ponytail and accessorised with some large pearl drop earrings.

Look - Shoe - Boots - Decoration - Shop

She matched her look with some extremely high white and green shoe boots embellished with gold decoration as she browsed the shop for a new purchase.

Rihanna cancelled her concert in Nice in the wake of a tragic deadly terror attack on the southern French city on Thursday night.

Singer - Allianz - Stadium - Friday

The singer, 28, was due to perform at the Allianz Stadium on Friday...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!
Millions in tribute, but not a penny left for charity.

Comments