Look, I'm naked again! Kim Kardashian attempts to deflect attention from Kanye West's Twitter outbursts with ANOTHER explicit shot

Mail Online | 4/26/2018 | Dailymail.com Reporter
monna (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/newpix/2018/04/26/17/4B9460D700000578-0-image-a-6_1524758524585.jpg

Click For Video: http://video.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2018/04/26/7768414296980406668/1024x576_MP4_7768414296980406668.mp4

With her husband provoking fans with his latest bizarre Twitter rants, Kim Kardashian took action.

Taking to Instagram on Thursday morning, the mother-of-three shared a photo of her naked self, writhing on a table.

Kim - Attention - Nudity - Kanye - West

But if Kim was hoping to switch the attention back to herself with her nudity, she hadn't told Kanye West.

Less than an hour after Kim posted her arresting shot, Kanye was back on Twitter - sharing a private message from close friend John Legend gently chastising him for supporting President Trump.

John - Text - Message - Famous - Hitmaker

John began the text message by urging the Famous hitmaker to 'reconsider aligning yourself with Trump.' Kanye replied accusing the singer of 'manipulating my free thought' before sharing the personal exchange to Twitter 15 minutes later.

It's not known what Kim thinks of the tweet - although she is unlikely to be impressed, considering her close friendship with Legend and his wife Chrissy Teigen.

Kim - Morning - Instagram - Shot - Series

Kim's early morning Instagram shot was the latest in a series of nude images to promote her new perfume, KKW Body.

A draped white tablecloth covers the wheeled table, which stands in front of a white sheet.

Arm - Breasts - Kim - Legs - Modesty

An arm casually thrown over her breasts, Kim's legs are carefully arranged to preserve her modesty.

On the floor are scattered Polaroid images of a naked Kim, some of which she has previously shared to Instagram.

Mold - Body - Bottle - Perfume

The 37-year-old had a mold taken of her naked body to create the bottle for her new perfume.

Kim is following up the success of her KKW Beauty and KKW Fragrance brands, which she launched in 2017, with her latest scent.

Shoot - Bottle - Mold - Artist - Vanessa

The shoot and bottle mold were overseen by artist Vanessa Beecroft, who has worked with Kanye on his Yeezy brand in the past.

After choosing the name, Kim decided that the perfect shape for the flacon container for the scent would be her own hour-glass...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!