Star Wars Bits: ‘The Last Jedi’ Hits SXSW, John Boyega Solves a Mystery, and ‘Rebels’ Says Goodbye

/Film | 3/18/2018 | Rosie Knight
Click For Photo: http://d13ezvd6yrslxm.cloudfront.net/wp/wp-content/images/starwars-lastjedi-documentary-johnson-kennedy-set.jpg

In this edition of Star Wars Bits:

John Boyega quickly became one of the most beloved members of the Star Wars cast after his role as rogue Stormtrooper Finn in The Force Awakens. So it was with much anticipation that fans waited to see him take down his former foe, Captain Phasma, in The Last Jedi. But some fans were left unsatisfied by the short battle, and as it turns out, so was Boyega! “I didn’t expect it to be that quick if I’m being honest with you. I was like, wait, wait, what? He’s been like ramped up for a big fight and then it was over in a second,” Boyega told IGN.

Porgs - Jedi - Theaters - Fans - Critters

The hatred among some for porgs has slightly died down now that The Last Jedi has left theaters, but fans of the cuddly critters are still celebrating them. In a super cute video from Leupsi some very cute animated porgs dance to a remix of the Cantina song from A New Hope! And we love EVERY SECOND OF IT!!

The Last Jedi saw us say goodbye to the original young Jedi, Luke Skywalker, and fans were devastated. Hamill, on the other hand, has his own theory, and in this interview with Entertainment Weekly, he shared his wish for the farm boy from Tattooine. “My favorite is the fact that maybe he transported to somewhere else. And I thought, ‘Well, if he left his robes behind he’d have to go to a nudist colony,'” Hamill laughed.

Claudia - Gray - Star - Wars - Novels

Claudia Gray has been creating fantastic Star Wars novels since her Lost Stars. So we were super stoked when we found out (per Fanthatracks) that LINE Manga will be adapting her gorgeous Princess Leia prequel, Leia, Princess of Alderaan. The new series will launch on May 4 and focuses on Leia’s first steps towards joining...
(Excerpt) Read more at: /Film
Wake Up To Breaking News!
Would you let a person who could only get a government job run your life? Well don't!