'This dark memory that I kept inside': ANTM's Khrystyana Kazakova reduces Ashley Graham to tears as she reveals she is survivor of molestation

Mail Online | 2/21/2018 | Christine Rendon For Dailymail.com
Click For Photo: http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2018/02/21/18/4972822B00000578-0-image-a-5_1519237163015.jpg

Click For Video: http://video.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2018/02/21/5967923013129617883/1024x576_MP4_5967923013129617883.mp4

A contestant on America's Next Top Model has revealed she is a survivor of molestation.

Body positive activist Khrystyana Kazakova, 32, claimed on the latest episode of the competition series that she was molested by a friend of her father when she was just 11-years-old.

Khrystyana - Judges - Tears - Experience - Time

Khrystyana had judges in tears when she opened up about her alleged experience - which she said was the first time she had ever spoken about it in her life.

'I was 11, and it was the last time my dad and I were hanging out before he left our family,' she said.

Business - Meeting - Hotel - Room - Guy

'We went to a little "business meeting" in a hotel, and he locked me in the room with this guy, and he left with another guy. He put his hands all over me. I mean, I was 11. I didn't know what was wrong. I was shaking. I didn't know what was going on. I didn't tell my mom. I didn't tell anyone. You guys are the first people I actually talk to about it. I'm so sorry.'

'At that moment, I just remember seeing his bag and his sweater leaving the door. That guy smelled like alcohol. You had me release that.'

Girls - Tyra - Banks

'Do you realize how many girls you're helping right now?' Tyra Banks asked.

'You're making a change in the world just by talking about it today,' a moved Ashley Graham said.

Khrystyana - Revelation - Women - Challenges - Place

Khrystyana was compelled to make the revelation after she and the other women were faced with two separate challenges, including one in which she was to find her 'vulnerable' place in a photo shoot with Tyra.

Khrystyana said she knew instantly what memory she would be recalling in her photo shoot.

Tyra

'When Tyra asked me to be vulnerable,...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!