18 Encouraging Quotes from Supernatural Power for Everyday People

Communicate Jesus | 2/21/2018 | Steven Kryger
TwiztedGurl (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: http://www.communicatejesus.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/02/18-Thought-Provoking-Quotes-from-Supernatural-Power-for-Everyday-People-1000x600.jpeg

Click For Photo: http://www.communicatejesus.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/02/18-Thought-Provoking-Quotes-from-Supernatural-Power-for-Everyday-People.jpeg

“When Christians live sluggish Christian lives, it’s not because they don’t have enough of God but because they have too much of themselves. Because, in actuality, it is impossible for any true Christian not to have enough God.”

“Too many of us spend our Christian lives waiting on something big to happen, completely oblivious to the fact that the biggest thing that could ever happen to us already did, and it’s more than enough.”

Intentionality - God - Fraction - Time - Wonder

“When we relegate our intentionality with God to a minute fraction of our time, it’s no wonder we feel distant from him during the times we happen to be thinking about him and lack power during all the other times. Whatever we focus most of our conscious time on will invariably dominate the way we think and feel.”

“The Spirit is speaking to us through his Word when we go to listen, and the Spirit is helping us pray when we go to speak to God. Your time in the Bible is the primary means by which the Holy Spirit empowers you to live your life.”

God - Bible - Guidance - Pick-­me-­ups - Week

“Hearing from God through the Bible is bigger than simply discovering some religious guidance or personal pick-­me-­ups for the week. It involves hearing the secret workings of heaven set loose in the everyday stuff of earth.”

“This realization of dissatisfaction is a severe mercy from God himself. It is a mercy because the worst thing that might happen to us is to be completely content and happy apart from experiencing the power of God.”

Spirit - God - Worship

“We all ought to beg the Spirit to make us dissatisfied when we are distracted from God and neglecting our worship of him.”

“The Father says, “I want these ungrateful rebels, these rotting spiritual corpses, to have everything that pertains to life and godliness.” So the Son says, “Well, then, I’ll call them...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Communicate Jesus
Wake Up To Breaking News!
An enemy of death and destruction
Tagged: