Lionel Richie reveals if he has warmed up to his 19-year-old daughter’s relationship with Scott Disick

Rare | 2/17/2018 | Carlin Becker
idkwatitis (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://coxrare.files.wordpress.com/2018/02/richies-and-scott.png?w=1200&h=627&crop=1

\r\n\r\n

Happy Valentines babe 🌹

A post shared by Sofia Richie (@sofiarichie) on

Lionel Richie was once “scared to death” when his 19-year-old daughter, Sofia, started dating 34-year-old “Keeping up with the Kardashians” star Scott Disick, but it looks like he’s slowly coming around to the idea.

In a recent interview, the singer and “American Idol” host opened up about his feelings on the relationship, calling it “a phase.”

Everything - Life - Phase - Corner - Drink

“She’s 19. When you’re 19, you know everything. Is it going to be for life? I don’t know. But for right now, it’s just a phase, and I’m going to stand real still in the corner, get me a good drink and not make too much noise,” he said. “Now, I know what my parents meant when I came through the door with my Afro and my girlfriend and said, ‘Dad, I’m in love’ and [he] looked at me and said ‘Okay, we’re going to leave you alone for a minute, and you’ll figure it out.’ My daughter is getting me back for my Afro...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Rare
Wake Up To Breaking News!