Trump Tells CNN’s Jim Acosta to Get ‘Out’

Washington Free Beacon | 1/16/2018 | Haris Alic
hi09 (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: http://freebeacon.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/01/Screen-Shot-2018-01-16-at-2.54.08-PM.png

BY: Haris Alic

After the conclusion of a White House event on Tuesday, President Donald Trump responded to continued questions from CNN's chief White House correspondent Jim Acosta by simply pointing to the door and telling him, "out."

Exchange - Trump - Press - Conference - President

The exchange occurred as Trump wrapped up a press conference with the President of Kazakhstan, Nursultan Nazarbayev. Acosta continued to pepper President Trump with questions about his immigration policies in the light of controversial statements the president was accused of making during a bipartisan immigration meeting last Thursday.

"Did you say that you wanted more people to come in from Norway?" Acosta asked.

Everywhere - President

"I want them to come in from everywhere. Everywhere," the president responded.

"Just caucasian or white countries, sir? Or do you want people from other parts of the world? Where there are people of color," Acosta pushed.

Thank - Jim - Press - Aide - View

"Thank you, Jim," a press aide can be heard saying out of view in an effort to conclude the event, as announced.

"Out," the president added, pointing.

Altercation - Oval - Office - Acosta - Twitter

Not long after the altercation in the Oval Office, Acosta took to Twitter to make his dismay at the president and White House staffers known.

"In Oval Office pool spray, I asked why Trump wants more people to come in from Norway. He said he wants people to come in from everywhere. Verbatim coming." he tweeted.

Oval - Office - Trump

"When I tried to follow up on this in the Oval Office, Trump told me to get ‘out.' We then...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Washington Free Beacon
Wake Up To Breaking News!
How's that peak oil working out for you?
Tagged: